FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
We are here to help you. Whatever question you have, any problem you encounter, let us help you.
- How secure is the registration and payment?
- How many hours do I need to complete for my licensure?
- Do I have to complete the course in one session?
- Is there a test?
- How do I receive my proof of completion?
- Am I able to acquire additional copies of my certificate of completion?
- Q. How secure is the registration and payment?
- A. Your registration information will not be shared with a third party. Your payment information is securely processed by the credit card company and not kept in our records. Your receipt will be automatically emailed directly to you.
- Q. How many hours do I need to complete for my licensure?
- A. Licensing boards have individual requirements. Ensure your compliance by checking directly with the licensing agency of your profession.
- Q. Do I need to complete the course in one session?
- A. No. You may log off and on anytime. The timer feature maintains time spent on the course and where you left off. Take as long as you need to complete the course.
- Q. Is there a test?
- A. Yes. Multiple choice quizzes. To enhance the user experience there is a review quiz after each topic section and a final quiz at the end of the course.
- Q. How do I receive my proof of completion?
- A. Upon completion of the course there are 2 convenient options to receive your official certificate of completion: 1) You may print it, 2) Have it emailed to you.
- Q. Am I able to acquire additional copies of my certificate of completion?
- A. Yes, by logging back in. A permanent record of completion is maintained. Please note that other providers may charge additional fees for copies of completion certificates.
If you still require assistance, call us at 1-800-644-3594 FREE or click here to email us.
This site is operated by:
Pavlounis Consulting LLC Occupational Education Solutions