Video Narrated Online Course ‐ Mobile & User Friendly
Required by the 1988 AIDS Omnibus Law. This course offers the KNOW HIV/AIDS Prevention Education training developed by the Washington State Department of Health for Health Care Facility Employees
Available topics meet the 4 and 7 hour department licensing requirements.
A 2 hour program is also offered for those who wish to acquire general knowledge of HIV Prevention.
- Complete the course at your own pace with 24/7 access. Acquire proof of completion immediately after the course.
- Return anytime to revisit the material or acquire copies of your completion certificate.
- Easily follow along on any mobile device with both video and reading materials.
- Prompt and friendly customer service is available seven days a week via email and our toll free number.
- Payment receipts with all information required to submit expense reports.
Pay with your credit card or debit card with our secure payment process.
"This course was really great. I was able to complete the course at my own pace and download my certificate after the final quiz. I am definitely recommending this website to my co-workers."
Here are some clients that we are proud to have served.
Contact us to receive your group discount.
Who should take this training?
Health-care Professionals (including Court Mandated HIV/AIDS Education)
- Agency Affiliated Counselor
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Athletic Trainer
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- Certified Adviser
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Counselor
- Chemical Dependency Professional
- Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee
- Chiropractic X-Ray Technician
- Dental Anesthesia Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Dispensing Optician
- Dispensing Optician Apprentice
- East Asian Medicine Practitioner
- Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary
- Genetic Counselor
- Health Care Assistant
- Hearing Aid Specialist
- Hearing Instrument Fitter/Dispenser
- Home Care Aid
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
- Massage Practitioner
- Medical Assistant
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor Associate
- Nursing Assistant-Certified
- Nursing Assistant-Registered
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Nursing Technician
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon
- Osteopathic Physician Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Intern
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physician and Surgeon
- Physician Assistant
- Podiatric Physician and Surgeon
- Radiologic Technologist
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Retired Medical Worker
- Recreational Therapist
- Registered Counselor
- Social Worker
- Licensed Social Work Associate - Advanced
- Licensed Social Work Associate - Independent Clinical
- Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Surgical Technologist
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Veterinary Medication Clerk
- Veterinary Technician
- X-Ray Technician